Digital Innovation Hub - DIH AGRIFOOD is a »One-Stop-Shop«, providing digital transformation services to organizations (farmers, farmer associations, food producers, food supply chain actors, solution providers) through a Multi-ActorApproach (MAA) to provide safe, sustainable and quality food, while considering economic, environmental and social aspects and implications of food production and delivery.
GREEN POINT (Zelena točka)
Short Food Supply Chain LivingLab; Green point is fully operational, biggest and most advanced regional short food supply chain, founded by farmers, involving more than 100 local farmers, food producers and cooperatives, covering the process of production in green house and open-air fields, with logistics from own distribution centre and different means of sales: gross sale, retail and online. The Greenpoint in delivering food to citizens, public institutions (schools, kindergartens, elderly homes, hospitals, ...), private organizations (HoReCa sector organizations).
is a business planning and data aggregation platform for farmers and food producers, based on a comprehensive and technically advanced e-service, allowing farmers and food producers to develop overall farm production plans, using different farming methods, technologies and approaches.
Looking for a project partner?
ITC - Innovation Technology Cluster conducts research and innovation, technology scouting and deployment, technology transfer, networking, business support, piloting and demonstration, knowledge transfer, awareness raising and other activities through international collaboration.
Contact our business development team:
Active participation and collaboration in European networks and platforms is essential for cross-fertilization and exchange of knowledge, technologies, methods and practices.
- ITC is a member of the European Clusters Alliance, joining more than 740 industrial clusters.
- DIH AGRIFOOD is registered as a fully operational DIH in the EU Smart Specialization Platform - Digital Innovation Hubs Catalogue.
- ITC is a member of the European network of Living Labs (ENoLL), with the GREEN POINT living lab, focused in the area of Short Food Supply Chain (SFCS).
- ITC and DIH AGRIFOOD are members of EU S3 thematic platform - Thematic area: High Tech Farming, which is focused on shifting to the new paradigm of Sustainable Precision Agriculture based on high and new technologies.
- ITC and DIH AGRIFOOD are members of AIOTI network (The Alliance for the Internet of Things Innovation), which is playing a fundamental role in building the community of building developers community contributing to IoT adoption in the European industry.